This is a 12-week couple program that walks you through the 4-step scientifically proven methods to boost egg & sperm health.
When it comes to making a baby, what your partner eats and lifestyle habits are equally important as yours.
AGE can affect male fertility too. Male fertility generally starts to reduce around age 40 to 45 years when sperm quality decreases.
Whether you’re just thinking of having a baby, currently trying to conceive, or pursuing fertility treatment like IVF, this program will help you to:
- Optimise weight and fertility
- Regulate and restore ovulation cycle
- Improve the quality of eggs for women with advanced age
- Improve the success of IVF treatment
- Improve sperm health
- Minimise the risk of having gestational diabetes during pregnancy
- Improve chances of having a healthy full-term baby
- Learn the practical tips on how to add nutrient-dense foods into your diet
- Craft a balanced meal plan that only you love
- Take the right form of prenatal supplements without wasting any more money
The program includes:
- An initial nutrition assessment for each partner
- 6 x follow-up nutrition consultations
- 4-weekly individually tailored customised meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Egg & sperm optimising supplements regimen
- Access to practitioner-only supplement range
- Unlimited bioelectrical impedance body composition measurement
- Two sets of omega-3 index testing kit
- Downloadable nutrition worksheets and resources
- Weekly accountability support
By the end of this program, peace of mind that you’re nourishing your body with the right foods for maximum fertility. Increase your knowledge in fertility nutrition and build your skills in meal planning.
Everything you learn and implement will set your body for the right nutrition foundation to prepare for pregnancy and shape a better future’s health for your child.